Wolves and Me, Revisited
Revisiting the Wolf Survey: Have your views changed?
Now that you've finished the Quest, re-take the survey you completed at the beginning of the Quest to see how your views might have changed. Remember that you or your teacher created a unique Wolf Pack Name and Wolf Number for the pre-survey, and you'll need those pieces of information again for the post-survey.
If you’d like to look at class survey data for patterns and trends, teachers can request this at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch this video of a success story for coexisting with wolves.
What are they saying about:
- How and why to coexist
- Tools used to reduce conflict
- Benefits and costs to coexisting
- Scientific research about wolves and coexisting
KND Chart: As a group, take one final look at your KND lists, revising them based on your complete Quest experience. Individually or as a group, write a reflection statement describing how each of the three lists have changed.
Tell the story of your Quest by creating a visual, verbal, or written presentation that highlights each part of your Quest.
- What’s Happening and Call to Action
4-3-2-1: Finish these statements:
- The FOUR most important things I learned about how people and wolves can peacefully coexist with minimal conflict...
- The THREE most important things I learned about myself as a participant in this Quest...
- The TWO things I will do differently on my next real-world problem-solving experience...
- My ONE moment or new understanding that I will never forget...
Open Responses: Write or discuss responses to these questions:
- How has your thinking about coexisting with wolves changed?
- What do you think is most important for people to understand about wolves?
- What do you think is most important for people to understand about coexisting with wolves?
- What did you learn about yourself as you worked on this project?