KND Chart: As a group, take one final look at your KND lists, revising them based on your complete Quest experience. Individually or as a group, write a reflection statement describing how each of the three lists have changed from the first to the last versions.
Tell the story of your Quest by creating a visual, verbal or written presentation that highlights each part of your Quest.
- Planeteer’s story and call to action
4-3-2-1: Finish these statements
- The FOUR most important things I learned about soil, climate, and designing solutions to environmental problems
- The THREE most important things I learned about myself as a participant in this Quest
- The TWO things I will do differently on my next real-world problem-solving experience
- My ONE moment or new understanding that I will never forget
Open Responses: Write or discuss responses to these questions:
- How have your perceptions about soil changed?
- How have your perceptions about climate change changed?
- What is the one thing you want other people to notice about your project site?
- What is one message related to your Quest that you want people to know and understand?
- What did you learn about yourself as you worked on this project?