What is the problem?
Impressive! You have explored and gathered so much information about the pollinator you've chosen to help. Which of these have you learned about?
- Its body structures and how they function to help it pollinate
- Its unique adaptations that make it an excellent pollinator
- The role it plays in its ecosystem and food web
- Its needs at different stages of its life cycle
- Why it might hibernate or migrate
You have also become aware of how some human activities are harmful to pollinators. This information will be beneficial as you choose the problem you want to try to solve in your community.
Nice work! Now that you have defined the threat your project will address, the next two steps are to figure out where you want to do your project and what type of project you want to do. As you figure this out, fill out your Project Planner and submit it to Hero Headquarters for a Project Grant!